Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comments

Jasper, I liked how you and your group decided to go for a hands on experience. Even if you weren't ready for the wake, your group members still tried to get as much information as possible. What you learned from this experience should help you with other projects in the future.

Ariel, I liked how you gave your perspective on death. Usually people are sad when death is around them, but you think the opposite. I would be sad if someone died, but I don't need to agree with you, for you to be correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruben, I feel like your blog post covers the question that I had over the entire unit but in a different way then what I thought the answer would be. You made your blog about the planning of a funeral and I feel like you got a lot of evidence that helped to show the cost portion of funerals. I think there is a lot of information that you have here that you could have used in your elevator speech which could have made it better because you start to talk about funerals at the beginning then you transition to cremation and I feel like there could have been more talked about this in your speech. I think one thing you can work on is format. 


Chris.



I agree with Chris that you can work on formating. I liked how you had strong evidence to support your points. You had good quotes but you could work on maybe having better transitions.

Travis.

i really enjoyed reading this "essay?" i don't if it's an essay or not. well either way i felt very informed. about the cost of funurals and stuff

Dmitry.


No comments:

Post a Comment