Thursday, May 26, 2011

HW 59 - SOF Prom 2011 & DSPs

Not going to prom this year didn't bother me at all. Not participating is normal in my opinion, because most 11th graders don't attend a senior(12th grade) prom. There are times when 12th graders don't go to their own grades prom, so why should I feel bad, or left out if I don't go when I am just in the 11th grade. Even if you don't go when your a senior, maybe you just celebrate the end of high school differently, or maybe your not the type of person to be with your classmates one final time.

Future plans... I do expect to attend my senior prom, and I do expect to enjoy it. I am already looking forward to it based on all the people I talked to, and all the articles I read. Prom seems like a good opportunity for a great finale. High school seems to be going very well for me so far, and I know that when I do attend my senior prom, it will be a great experience for me.

After prom has a different meaning to everyone, when it comes to my after prom, I really can't say. Anything could happen, but I expect "good" things to happen.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment